Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 49 and I've been dealing with computers all my life and I have to say chromebooks are crap. OS sux. Can't get apps for the things you need most like bank apps. I think for the same money........Go with a regular laptop windows 10. Just my opinion. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Try being open minded about any other OS than Windows. It all has his reasons for excistance. And why do you need banks apps? Every bank has his site optimized for Chrome browser with more open-layout than any phone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try being open minded about any other OS than Windows. It all has his reasons for excistance. And why do you need banks apps? Every bank has his site optimized for Chrome browser with more open-layout than any phone.
I'm 49 and I've been dealing with computers all my life and I have to say chromebooks are crap. OS sux. Can't get apps for the things you need most like bank apps. I think for the same money........Go with a regular laptop windows 10. Just my opinion. Hope I didn't offend anyone.
Yep, will never by another one. Google stops updating them after a while, making them nearly useless or insecure at best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts