Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister's kids come visit me pretty often and they like playing games on my computers. I wondered if the chromebook has any games available for small children or if I will need to keep my PC for them to use. :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
There's a special kids mode for Chrome? How cute!

You may also want to stick some kids books or something on there for them to read. I see some linked in the "more in education" section on the kid mode page.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am sure the web store should be able to cater for that. I was seeing the application 'Angry Birds' and if I am not wrong, is it a game of some sort?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am sure that you could go to web pages like PBS Kids and Starfall. Also any major children's T.V. network and every toy brand name will have their own website with games.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My daughter liked the Emma games, Emma at the Zoo and Amma and the Bluebird.
PBS is good, too, even the free version has a bunch of stuff to do.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am so excited to try out Google Chromebook's kid mode. My kids love PBS and Starfall too. They also love NASA kids, but I am not sure if there are young kid games. Mine are 8 and 9 and love it, check it out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The kid mode is something I would certainly want to experiment with but in the meantime, the kids can stick to the desktop in my living room.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts