Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the Google Chromebook Introduction Video as played at the Google IO conference.

Exciting stuff!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great video to inform people on the ChromeBook. I knew very little on what the Chromebook could do but this video helps.

I have a PC computer and from the time i press the power button till the time it's finished loading everything, its about 5 minutes, which can feel like a lot longer when sitting their doing nothing but waiting. Good to know the ChromeBook loads way faster, it should save all my frustration!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I haven't seen this video anywhere - a friend of mine told me about the Chromebook, and I decided to look into it. I am personally hoping that not so many people find out about it, so I won't have to wait in long lines to get it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Basically, Chromebook is for web browsing, that's it folks! Why do some people expect it to be what it is not? I think they should watch this video.

·
Banned
109 Posts
Google Chromebook ads never cease to put a smile on my face! And in watching the 2 ads above my longing to be a proud owner of a Chromebook only intensifies :) I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
The setup isnt as quickly as they say it is only due to the fact that it is constantly updating and having new updates from the time it was made to delivery of the owners hands.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've seen this video and it does stir one's excitement over Chromebook. The idea that most computer users use the internet first and foremost and that's what chromebook is made for is just spot on.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think this video is simply spot on, detailed and what could sway the thinking of many Chromebook critics. I think the whole Chromebook idea is superb and I know most users of this device would be lovers of the internet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts