Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so glad this month is almost over! I have been looking forward to getting a Chromebook for awhile, here in the home stretch I is hard to wait! What are you doing to occupy yourself while you wait?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just waiting till the system release, and hopefully nothing will happen other than that just enjoying my 27" i mac at the moment!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think the longer the wait, the more interesting it becomes. I already made my mind and decided to go with the Samsung model.

It looks very sleek and seems like the better option of the two.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This wait is long - but at least there is an end in sight. I hate when we know that something is coming, and then they don't give us a date, and then it takes years.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol, you guys are funny! Today I did an experiment. While my computer booted up I counted to 8 over and over to see how many times I could have booted up my Google Chromebook. My computer booted up so slow when I thought in 8 second terms. :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Oh my, now you have me wanting to try that same experience. Of course I already know how disappointed I will be when I realize how slow this is. I mean the boot up times we all normal will seem archaic soon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Lol, you guys are funny! Today I did an experiment. While my computer booted up I counted to 8 over and over to see how many times I could have booted up my Google Chromebook. My computer booted up so slow when I thought in 8 second terms. :(
That is hilarious. I would to however assume that 8secs will be on the lower side; if it will sure boot in that amount of time, then that is marvelous.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know what you're talking about! I feel like I've never known about a coming product for so long! I have been waiting for this to happen forever!

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's my everyday at work! Start Win7... go get coffee and talk for ten minutes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That is a nice one. If it were me, perhaps I would have counted how many Chromebooks I would have restarted in the same long duration.

Perhaps this is what the world has been waiting for!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts