Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Chromebooks being so new there are still people who don't know they exist. Have you had a lot of people ask you about your Chromebook?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm not even sure how to spot a Chromebook in the wild without staring at someone's screen for a while. Do they look particularly different from other laptops in some way?

·
Registered
37 Posts
If I had been able to find someone using a Chromebook I'd ask them about it, but so far I haven't spotted anything. And I have been staring at people's screens!

·
Registered
30 Posts
They look very much like any other laptop. Especially the Acer and Samsung models, since the outside looks like other Acer and Samsung machines. The CR-48 is a little different, but not really enough so to be easily noticeable.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't have one, but I know a couple of people who bought them. I asked both of them a ton of questions and of course asked them to let me play with it. I know I could spot a Samsung Series 5 Chromebook in the wild, but I wouldn't be able to spot a cr-48 or Acer since I have no idea what they look like.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Trust me, I asked a few colleagues if they knew what a Chromebook is and trust me, very few people will comfortably tell you what 'cloud computing' entails.

I am yet to get my own though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts