Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a samsung (arm) chromebook. For some reason, I restored it with a USD device (following the guide from google's webpages).now when I start the chromebook, it goes to the configuration: from choosing language - keyboard - wifi network, then searches for update.and then it always prompts that network doesn't work. Even I enter the guest mode, I can not load any webpage. It says "page blocked"

I'm quite sure that my wifi is good, because I can go to the internet from other devices like my smart phone, other laptops, etc..

Can anyone help on this?

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Sharing a few thoughts...

Unless anyone had encountered an exact, similar problem, It would be difficult to replicate and advise on that issue...

If you get no positive replies, it may be best to get advice from a repair agent...

Also, if I were you, I'd not try to make any further adjustments, as you may compound the fault, making it more costly to overcome...

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a samsung (arm) chromebook. For some reason, I restored it with a USD device (following the guide from google's webpages).now when I start the chromebook, it goes to the configuration: from choosing language - keyboard - wifi network, then searches for update.and then it always prompts that network doesn't work. Even I enter the guest mode, I can not load any webpage. It says "page blocked"

I'm quite sure that my wifi is good, because I can go to the internet from other devices like my smart phone, other laptops, etc..

Can anyone help on this?
roundson,

I just restored my chromebook from the recovery download on a USB stick. It starts up asking for that info on the first boot after restoring the O/S.

Do you have a model that has a Ethernet cable plug? I have a early Acer C710 and that worked twice yesterday using a cable and not wireless...

Maybe you need to try the restore again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts