Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - My Name is Jim and I have had my Chromebook for about 3 or 4 weeks now. I would like to develop some new spreadsheets using Google Sheets. I am using Google Drive to save my work for now. However, after I get my spreadsheets working, I would like to save the finished SS files onto my Chromebook local drive for "off-line" use. I have already figured out how to mark and use these files using Google Drive "enable off-line use". However, this seems to only work as long as the file stays open. That is, once I close the file, I can no longer get to it until I open it up again "on-line". Or, am I missing something? Again, what I would like to do is to save my SS file to my local CB drive so that I can open it and use it at a latter date. Also, after using (inputting different data), I do not want the new data to sync with the Google drive file. In other words, I want to use the SS on my local drive as independent worksheets. Thank you for any help! - Jim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.