Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LG is one manufacturer that I have always been comfortable with in any product. The quality of their appliances, phones etc is something that I can always depend on. I would love to see LG partner with Google. Does anyone else think this would be a good fit?

·
Registered
61 Posts
LG will in time probably create a Chromebook as as they already do have a partner ship with google. As Some LG smart phones do take the Android OS as their operating system of choice. So for partner ship/business ties their already there, so it will be only soon in time before LG join the Chromebook madness.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm actually an LG fan myself, and I would expect them to push a version of the Chromebox before anything else as it is line line with other top box devices they have been pushing out lately.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad to hear that the partnership is in place for and LG Chromebook. LG has a quiet, consistant quality that will make that model popular. Looking forward to it

·
Registered
86 Posts
Lol i wouldn't say the partner ship is there already, i would more or less say google and LG have a partnership already going on ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
an LG chromebook, of course! i can't wait to see this coming. LG was always good at netbooks with 3G connectivity and stuff like that so i think an LG chromebook will release soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
**** yea I cant wait for LG to make one. I have the LG G2X and it was easy to root and has a pretty solid feel to it. I hope that make a good affordable book.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Google Chromebook representatives recently met in Taiwan with a number of manufacturers to interest them in becoming Chromebook manufacturers. LG would be a likely partner. I think Samsung and Acer moved early on this because they were willing to put some design and development effort into their first generation Chromebook products. Having two Chromebooks manufacturers at the get-go is good for customers as their Chromebook products are not identical in every respect. If the demand for Chromebooks goes big, which I think it will, then other manufacturers will gear up to enter the Chromebook market.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am hoping this is going to be a good possibility. My first touch phone was LG and I must admit I was impressed with it. They do have a cutting-edge technology.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts