Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My name is Daniel. I'm a teacher / tech support at a school where we have about 600 Chromebooks under GAFE. The devices are managed via Google CMC (Chrome Management Console). We use Acer C720, C740, Lenovo 100e, 300e and 500e models.

Personally, I'm an avid skier and I like to play violin and guitar :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Everyone,

My name is Daniel. I'm a teacher / tech support at a school where we have about 600 Chromebooks under GAFE. The devices are managed via Google CMC (Chrome Management Console). We use Acer C720, C740, Lenovo 100e, 300e and 500e models.

Personally, I'm an avid skier and I like to play violin and guitar :)
Hello Daniel, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi My name is Porter.
I come from the Window,Linux and Apple Mac universes. This is my first Chrome Book my parents bought it for me as I have a history of constantly reformatting the hard drives in traditional PC and ruining them. So my parents graciously agreed to purchase me the Lenovo Chrome book which I happen to be typing this intro on as we speak I have quite abit of experience with Ubuntu,Debian, Red Hat, Arch and Cent Os , having dabbled around with all of them , I'd say my favorite is Debian as it is pure gnu/Linux and as a whole is extremely customization.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi My name is Porter.
I come from the Window,Linux and Apple Mac universes. This is my first Chrome Book my parents bought it for me as I have a history of constantly reformatting the hard drives in traditional PC and ruining them. So my parents graciously agreed to purchase me the Lenovo Chrome book which I happen to be typing this intro on as we speak I have quite abit of experience with Ubuntu,Debian, Red Hat, Arch and Cent Os , having dabbled around with all of them , I'd say my favorite is Debian as it is pure gnu/Linux and as a whole is extremely customization.
Hi porter. Happy to have you here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts