Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to laugh in the face of all of the Chromebook haters. Numbers do not lie and the numbers are showing that the Google Chromebook is outselling tablets on Amazons. Other sales numbers will be out soon and I bet they will prove how much people DO want Chromebooks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yay! Thanks for sharing! :)

I am going to laugh in the face of all of the Chromebook haters. Numbers do not lie and the numbers are showing that the Google Chromebook is outselling tablets on Amazons. Other sales numbers will be out soon and I bet they will prove how much people DO want Chromebooks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just went and look at the Amazon numbers. The Chromebook out sold that latest Samsung tablet even though that tablet had a week more on the market. If this is starting out slow I can't wait to see the evolution.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's not surprising. There are a lot of people who can't wait to get the next new thing, and they will be buying the Chromebooks as soon as they are available (as they have been).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh boy, I can't wait till mine gets here. It is at the local post office NOW.....but I bet because of the dang holiday weekend won't be delivered till Tuesday!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can't wait either, if you go over to Amazon you can see the Chromebook on the best seller list. I wish I had bought some stock in this!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have Google Stock..it is down a bit so far this year but this quarter result should be great esp when it comes to mindshare and Chromebooks taking off.. Plus they are showing Ice Cream Sandwich soon!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I didn't have any doubt that Chromebooks are going to take off because many people use the computers mainly to browse the web. Only a few are using it for other uses that is not online-related. Way to go, Chromebook!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pretty sure those numbers are bit inflated with all of the Google I/O attendees claiming their free ones through Amazon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts