Google Chromebook Forums banner

Picasa download

37K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  npeden 
#1 ·
Hello to everyone!

I installed the Picasa apps from the web store and followed the instructions to download the Picasa software on my Samsung Chromebook and I am not able to open it.

Any idea!

Thanks, this is my first post!

Eddy
:)

Discussion starter · #4 ·
If you have a google account just login...then go to picasaweb.google.com. There you can upload and edit your photos...nothing on your computer..just though the web :).
Thanks Jason for your answer. I did follow the above link and it ask me to download Picasa but it does not work.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
You need Picasa extension (by Google). It installs in to you chrome browser search bar on the right. Here is the link to it. Also you will need a Picasa account to link to.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lhhlohbbihddnfcehbijmlnpkafmmkfp?hl=en-US

You can’t install the regular Picasa on your Chrome Book. It seems to me you would install, create, and upload to your Picasa on line account from regular PC installed Picasa account with Google to get started.
Thanks Alhanson for your answer. I think I don't have much choice and upload my photos from a regular PC.

Am I right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.