Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just tried using Pixlr Editor, an in browser photo editor and it's quite impressive. I am not a professional photo editor but this app is good enough for me to edit my photos for blogging.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good to know! I hadn't heard of it before, but I've been looking for a good browser photo editor for a while. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can either

I cannot save images from Pixelr onto my Chromebook. Is anyone else having this problem?
I can't either. what a shame. great app. I wrote to them and reported it. Their reply was one line:

"There is a bug with flash on chromebook which makes it impossible to save."

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Just wanted to be sure to note that if you have picassa web albums you can easily save from pixlr to Picasa -- it works really well. YOu can make a nonpublic album in picasa and save artwork that is in process . When the letter noted the flash error it did not refer to all the other kinds of saves you can do in pixlr. just to the chromebook save.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I guess Flash has updated. I did the fix by disabling Flash version10.3.200.107, but I couldn't make it work.
I'm having the same issue. Pixlr freezes up when I try to save an image to local storage with Pepper Flash disabled. That's a bummer...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts