Google Chromebook Forums banner

pro audio recording software

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JoyfulC 
#1 ·
hi this is my first post so i'm going to try to explain this.
i have a samsung chromebook i am not that tech savy but i want to start recording my guitar. is there any apps that i can download to record a whole song i don't care if i have to pay for it and i am planning on buying a interface and a shure sm57 mic pack that comes with mic, cable, and stand for 110 from musicians friend whats the best app/site for what i'm looking for thank you-andrew

#2 ·
You can access available apps, by opening the app search pad... That's done by clicking on the magnifier, which is located in the bottom left hand corner of the screen...

Click on the 'all apps' button then type what you're looking for in the search bar at the top of the apps page, when it opens...

Robbie....

#4 ·

Sorry, can't help you in that case... Maybe someone else will come to your rescue...

Fingers crossed...

Robbie....

#5 ·
Hi Andrew. I downloaded an app called AudioRecorder over the weekend. It might do the trick for you.

Unfortunately, it didn't for me. I was hoping to record an interview of a Google phone call. Because AudioRecorder records wav files, obviously, the quality is very good, but the files are huge. You could probably get a recording of several minutes length, long enough for a song. But my 30+ minute interview crashed. Grrr!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.