Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sleeve is very snug. The material is a pretty thick feeling to it so I feel safe having it in it. I hadn't taken the plastic protector off the top of the chromebook until this arrived. Here are some images to give a better idea of how snug it is, The chromebook does not stick out at all but you can see it while it is inside the case.

I love my chromebook, I have other pcs so this has mainly turned into a web laptop for me but I'm able to accomplish everything that I would do normally on a pc besides gaming and web development stuff. I'm still playing with apps for web stuff though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
the chrome should jsut do fine for a weblaptop and quick docs on the the go! but the case looks really nice actually and looks very snug... unlike the psp cases at first where it felt like they were going to pop' like a pizza pocket! lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
So I'm guessing you like that case and think it's a good one to get? How's the padding? Do you think the Chromebook would be protected enough if it was carried around in a backpack or something?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I'm guessing you like that case and think it's a good one to get? How's the padding? Do you think the Chromebook would be protected enough if it was carried around in a backpack or something?
I've been caring my around for a few days now in my backpack inside the sleeve and it's had no problems.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is it possible to purchase one of these for the chromebook? I check the rickshaw website but was unable to find one made for the size of the samsung chromebook.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it possible to purchase one of these for the chromebook? I check the rickshaw website but was unable to find one made for the size of the samsung chromebook.
I'm unable to find them either, The one I have was a limited production sleeve but I saw others for sale a few days ago.

Josh...that sleeve is awesome! Congrats man!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I found where the sleeves were on the rickshaw website they were under limited edition bags

Chromebook Sleeve | Black

I found this right after I bought the rickshaw bag from gilt off ebay. now i just have to decide if i want to get a chromebook wifi or 3g.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That sleeve looks very nice! Do they have it in other colors, also? It looks like a microfiber/foam sort of material. Is that what it is made of?

·
Registered
8 Posts
That sleeve looks very nice! Do they have it in other colors, also? It looks like a microfiber/foam sort of material. Is that what it is made of?
so far the only color I see is the black. Unless you got the from special one from gilt. I am not quite sure what limited edition means or if they will end up stop making them after so long.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered and received a black with red piping Rickshaw sleeve prior to Chromebook (Samsung). First time owning a sleeve and like it. The fit and quality is exceptional. With the battery life I'm getting--I don't mind not having a pocket for the power brick.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered and received a black with red piping Rickshaw sleeve prior to Chromebook (Samsung). First time owning a sleeve and like it. The fit and quality is exceptional. With the battery life I'm getting--I don't mind not having a pocket for the power brick.
Can you post pictures of your black one? $40 seems a bit steep - how is the finish?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can you post pictures of your black one? $40 seems a bit steep - how is the finish?
The bag is the same as the limited edition one I received. He just used different colors. I think it's worth it since it's built perfectly for the chromebook.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts