Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy with my new Lenovo Chromebook, but I cannot set my homepage in the Chrome browser. Yes, I've tried all the options in Settings, but when I click on the Chrome icon on the Shelf, my search engine opens. Clicking on the Home button opens the desired page. It's a minor inconvenience, but I wonder if there's a fix. OS is up to date.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Robert I do agree about Google as a search engine. Not the cleanest of them all. You can always find much better alternatives. I'm not only referring to the classic ones only though. I mean ok,Bing and Duckgo are ok to work with, but there are much faster and accurate search engines that can actually help us clean the environment too. Did you know that you could actually help these guys clean the seas while you surf with their help? When I found out I stopped using any other search engine as it makes no difference at the end of the day. Google is not cleaning the seas, is it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.