Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I call tech support for the chromebook, will I get to talk to an American, or will I end up talking to India like when I call Dell or HP?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think the tech support will be vendor specific as modder has suggested. In that case, do you mean to say Dell and HP originate from India?

·
Registered
49 Posts
For all other issues (not hardware) aren't you supposed to use the Chromebook Ninjas. I don't remember seeing a phone number for them. I was under the impression it was e-mail only.

·
Registered
39 Posts
For all other issues (not hardware) aren't you supposed to use the Chromebook Ninjas. I don't remember seeing a phone number for them. I was under the impression it was e-mail only.
I am just curious to know who the Chromebook ninjas are? If it is email only, can we say that the turn around for a query is normally standardized?

·
Registered
30 Posts
There are some people here who had directly dealt with the Chromebook Ninjas. I think there might have been a thread about that a few weeks ago. Still, I hope it isn't e-mail only.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I believe that this is the thread that you are talking about. Unfortunately, no one really said anything about their personal experience yet, so I think this is still a valid question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts