Google Chromebook Forums banner
201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
A- Better Heat and Air

Since 1979, A-Better Heat and Air Conditioning has been providing Moore, South Oklahoma City and surrounding areas with professional and courteous heat and air conditioning services.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello,

I have an HP Cromebox and I haven't found any Chromebox forums I figured that I would try here to get up to speed.

Gary-1955 (yes, I am that old)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome all new members! ChromebookForums is soon to become the #1 largest Google Chromebook Forums, and we are supported by some of the top Google and Android enthusiasts! We are super-excited to be here for you guys, and to launch this site for the Chromebook.

At first we see only three Chromebook models: the old CR48, the Acer Chromebook HD, and the Samsung Chromebook but we expect within 6-12 months that there will be a plethora of new models from various manufacturers. We will be creating unique forum sections for each new model that comes out.

If you have any suggestions for new forum sections, please feel free to PM me with your suggestions!
n hp chromebook lo
Please introduce yourself, let us know who you are, where you are from, what kind of computer you currently have, and where your interest in the Chromebooks stands.

Welcome everyone!

ChromebookForum.com Admin
just got an hp chromebook looking forward to learning how to get the best from it with some help

·
Registered
1 Posts
just got an hp chromebook looking forward to learning how to get the best from it with some help
I'm in the same boat. At first, I thought it was because my printer is old. After trying to find a new one 'without' negative reviews about Chromebook compatibility, I'm at a loss and starting to regret my decision to buy a Chromebook. Even the recommended printers for Chromebooks have negative user reviews. It would be great if someone who has successfully solved this problem could share the way.

201 - 206 of 206 Posts