Google Chromebook Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for specs on the chromebook? I assume it has a SSD - what size is it? What kind of processor? Assume an Intel dual-core? Also... what resolution is the screen? Screen resolution is big for me.

I am looking forward to buying one of these.... $499 is just right for me. Hopefully the 3g verizon plans are not crazy.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I don't know about the hard drive, but looks like the Samsung model ships with a 12.1" (1280x800) 300 nit display and an Intel Atom dual core processor.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think it depends on the particular model you are talking about. For starters, the Samsung Series 5 has an Intel Atom N570, 1.66 GHz dual-core, a 2GB RAM and a 16 GB SSD drive mSATA.

I am not sure of the price though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it depends on the particular model you are talking about. For starters, the Samsung Series 5 has an Intel Atom N570, 1.66 GHz dual-core, a 2GB RAM and a 16 GB SSD drive mSATA.

I am not sure of the price though.
Samsung is $429 without 3G, and $499 with 3G

·
Registered
8 Posts
  • 1.66Ghz Speed Intel® ATOM Processor N570
  • 2GB DDR3 RAM
  • 12.1" 1280x800, 16:10, LED Backlit display.
  • 1 MegaPixel High Def Webcam
  • 16GB Solid State Drive mSATA
  • 4-in-1 Multi Card Slot opening the opportunity to limitless off line storage utilizing memory cards.
  • WiFi and 3G connectivity (would be cooler if it had LTE but /shrug I'll live)
  • Touchpad and full size Keyboard
  • And last but not least it's 3.3 pounds, and only .08 inches thick with an 8.5 hour battery life :eek:
:cool: I gotta have me one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts