Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, I am new to this, but I really like the idea of a fuller machine than a tablet, even though I might get a tablet when the new ones come out...what does it mean to have 3G and to have wi-fi? Wi-fi I can use in my house or some other place where there is a wireless internet connection, right? And 3G requires a data plan (like with my Blackberry) is that right?

Thanks.
Karen

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! I am not as illiterate with this as I thought.

I am not sure what I am going to do. I just probably destroyed my laptop because the dog spilled a glass of water on it. So I am now desktop bound pretty much. So, I need a new computer. I am sort of thinking 3G, but since I have a phone and am seriously considering a tablet (why? I don't know, and I don't have lots of money so that may be a moot point) maybe I don't need 3G. I also have to wait for the Chromebook to be released, but not long...much indecision. Suggestions?
These chromebooks seem like a really good idea, not too big, but with a keyboard, unlike a tablet...???
Karen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.