Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several trouble free years my HP 14 Chromebook refuses to connect to my BT homehub6. Instead of connecting automatically as it always has it demands a password and then refuses to accept it even though it is definitely correct. It just responds with a "Bad password" error. Have tried the usual tricks of re-booting Chromebook and Hub/Router, deleting the network and resetting but nothing works. Have also installed latest OS version BT blame the Chromebook and/or OS Fortunately can use BT FON but that is not secure. Assume that the network card is OK as it can see my own and all other local networks. All other devices, e.g. laptop, iPad, phone are working normally.
Anyone ese encountered this or have any ideals to resolve ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Man, device error. you should have called those with the BT HUB. I have Home Hub 5 but the SMART one is the best. It generate wifi coverage and also supports MU-MIMO. I will be Cisco certified soon and I have pass recently some lessons regarding wifi devices and all updates. Personally, I would choose cisco products as I chose their courses. A friend of mine recommend me to look for CCNA ***** to be ready for exam. two more weeks and I'm gonna get this fucking certificate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.