Google Chromebook Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I have a similar problem - perhaps identical. I noticed that when my Samsung chromebook is idle for a while it looses the connection. I have not noticed if it is only when it sleeps but I'll check that out.

The odd thing is when it is disconnected, the browser says that the page will not load because it's offline, but if you open up the networks page the wifi network is listed as 'connected'. If I disconnect and reconnect then everything is fine for a while.

· Registered
3 Posts
I have a similar problem - perhaps identical. I noticed that when my Samsung chromebook is idle for a while it looses the connection. I have not noticed if it is only when it sleeps but I'll check that out.

The odd thing is when it is disconnected, the browser says that the page will not load because it's offline, but if you open up the networks page the wifi network is listed as 'connected'. If I disconnect and reconnect then everything is fine for a while.
Also this is a new Samsung - not the cr 48.
The OS updated when I first started it up, 2 days ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.