Google Chromebook Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can finally get on. Exams and school finally finished a few days ago and shopping is finally done. I can't wait for the announcement. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was lucky to see this forum on a Facebook ad. The ad said win 1 of 3 free Chromebooks. Since the rules state June 15th as the last day, has this been extended?

JAlbert

·
Registered
5 Posts
why have the following banner:
Register now and WIN 1 of 3 Samsung Series 5 Chromebooks!

When contest details displays:
3 Winners will be chosen on June 15th!
is that 2011 of 2012?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am not really lucky with draws and/or lotteries so I would not say I really rely upon the freebies. Besides there is a small chance of winning it in this forum given the many eager posters.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Some great news guys.... the Chromebooks are finally SHIPPED by BestBuy and should be arriving to us in the next few days. As soon as we have them in-hand, we'll take some pics, announce the winners, and get the packages sent out!!!

More to come as soon as they arrive!
It's been more than a "few days" since the last admin post, so when are we going to find out the contest results? Sorry to be obnoxious about it--I'm just so excited! :D

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
The chromebooks have arrived!!!! In fact, I am stealing a test-drive on one of them right now! Yes, this is being posted on a winner's chromebook lol. Its great thanks :)

I will post up the winners of the 3 Chromebooks on Monday!

·
Registered
293 Posts
The chromebooks have arrived!!!! In fact, I am stealing a test-drive on one of them right now! Yes, this is being posted on a winner's chromebook lol. Its great thanks :)

So excited! :D

·
Registered
19 Posts

YEEEEESSSS! /cheer! Fingers still crossed:)

·
Registered
11 Posts

C'mon 1 in 50 odds; don't let me down!

241 - 260 of 379 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.